If you have muscle knots on your neck, shoulders, or back, massage can help you get relief from it. Since it’s impossible to deep massage it with your own hand or a therapist may be too expensive, a handheld massager can help. It can target the tendon junction and deep muscle tissues to relieve the pain and ensure better sleep, relaxation.
However, you won’t get the expected results without using the best handheld massager for knots with high-end massage methods and settings. Getting the best handheld massager that can target deep tissue isn’t easy as there are many things to consider. Stick to the article, our expert team has suggested the best massagers you can get. You’ll know them all.
How Do Handheld Massagers Work?
Different types of handheld massagers work differently. However, most of the massagers come with the percussion motor that drives the head up and down. The motor rotation is fast and firm; it penetrates the muscle tissues deeply. Some other massagers come with two motors where another motor creates a micro-vibration to smoothen the massage.
Besides, handheld massagers incorporate detachable nods with different shapes for various types of massages for different parts of your body. All the handheld massagers come with a distinct design so that you can use them by yourself conveniently.
Do Handheld Massagers Really Work?
Handheld massagers create a vibration through your muscles inside out. This vibration eases the tight muscles and improves blood circulation. Plus, it’s helpful to reduce the soreness and pain from a fight as well. So, yes, the handheld massagers work, and they do it effectively. However, the results might vary from the professional massage therapist depending on how efficiently you’re using it.
Most of the massage therapies are expensive and highly time-consuming where handheld massagers provide an inexpensive substitute for that. You can use it at home whenever necessary and relax your muscles after a long stressful day. So, handheld massagers do work and they do it without costing a lot of your money and time.
Table of Content:
Are you in a hurry? if yes, then have a look at the table of content below to perceive everything described below.
- How Do Handheld Massagers Work?
- Do Handheld Massagers Really Work?
- Best Handheld Massager For Knots Reviews In 2020
- Benefits of Handheld Massager for Knots
- What to Think About Before Buying Handheld Massagers for Knots
- Final Thought
Do you want to make the best choice with expert suggestions real quick? If so, then have a look at the comparison chart below:
Best Handheld Massager For Knots Reviews In 2020
With a high demand for the handheld massagers in the market, you will find a ton of models that serve different purposes. Finding the one that works for your problem isn’t easy; well, unless you get some reviews from the experts. Here is a list of them which experts say the best handheld massager for knots that money can buy:
1. 20 Speeds Massage Gun
You need the best massager for muscle knots to get relief from soreness through deep muscle massage. The Bobbito handheld massager offers just that. It repairs the muscles, improves blood flow, relieves lactic acid by kneading your muscles with vibration, and restores the body faster.
It offers a powerful percussive massage therapy that ensures deep soft tissue manipulation. You can warm up before a workout or remove soreness after the workout with its powerful targeting system for deep muscles. It’s a cordless massager that allows you to take anywhere and use anytime that makes it one of the best professional hand held massagers.
With its LED battery indicator, you can know the better condition and never run out of charge. It features the latest technology to reduce the noise level for silent operation. You get a durable anti-slip silicone grip to it so that you can hold it firm and apply easily. This handheld massager shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of usage to save you from overuse or injury.
Bobbito Massage Gun Features:
- The handheld massager comes with a high-quality motor that offers 3,200 percussions per minute to ensure a powerful massage.
- It features an ultra-strong heat dissipation function that prevents crashes even after a long time of use.
- You will have a quieter operation during the massage as it works at only 50 dB noise which is less than many.
- It has 6 different shaped massage heads that work for different parts of your body for different problems.
- You get a 2400mAh high-quality lithium battery that can provide up to 6 hours of continuous service after a full charge.
2. RENPHO C3 Deep Tissue Muscle Massager
RENPHO C3 Deep Tissue Muscle Massager is another great option you should consider when you are looking for the best back massager for knots. This massager can make you totally relax after a hard-working day or exercise. Unlike other massagers, this one comes with different heads for different parts of the body.
You can use this massager to get relief from the soreness of joints, deep tissues, and muscles. Its powerful and high-speed motor makes it one of the most powerful hand held massagers. The best part is that you can use it without disturbing others since you will have the power to control the speed. You can lower the speed for a quieter environment. You get the 3 touch-responsive buttons that make it easier to operate.
The handheld massager ensures portability with only 2.14 lbs of weight and you will have a sturdy case to carry it. Plus, it is battery powered and takes only 2 to 3 hours to fully charge. You can use it for a long time with a single charge. It also features an auto shut off that shuts off the massager to increase the durability.
RENPHO C3 Deep Features:
- The RENPHO handheld massager comes with a brushless motor that can generate up to 3200RPM power for powerful massage for knots.
- It offers 20-speed options to choose from along with 10mm Massage Depth for maximum convenience.
- You will have 4 Different Heads that work for different parts of the body to treat muscle knots.
- The maximum noise this massager generates is less than 63.5dB that ensures a silent massaging environment.
- You get a built-in rechargeable 2500mAh battery that can support you up to 8 hours with a single full charge.
3. OHH Handheld Deep Tissue Percussion Massager
OHH Handheld Deep Tissue Percussion Massager ensures fatigue release power massage. Also, it helps to reduce muscle stiffness as well as soreness after a workout or stressful work. It gets you an instant change in your overall health improvement that makes it a perfect option for professionals and non-professionals.
The intensity of the massager is adjustable that allows you to control the speed as you need and ensure a perfect massage. You also have different heads for targeted muscle massage as well. No matter where your pain is, you can use this massager and it will help you get rid of that.
This hand held massage machine is lightweight and therefore perfectly portable. It weighs less than 0.91b and designed to carry around. You can take this massage gun with you anywhere you want with a compact, fancy carrying case. So overall, if you need the best massager for knots, you should consider this one.
OHH Handheld Features:
- This handheld massager comes with a premium brushless high-torque motor that generates up to 1600-2100-2600 percussion per minute.
- You’ll get 3-speed levels along with 4 replaceable massage heads that allow you to use the massager at any part of the body for different knots.
- It uses the latest Quiet Glide technology that produces less than 45db so that it does not affect other people during the operation.
- You have a 2000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that can continuously serve you up to 6 hours with a single charge.
- The messenger will shut off automatically after 15 seconds when not in use to ensure a long life.
4. Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Massager
Wahl Deep Tissue Percussion Massager provides you the restorative power you need for the deep tissue massage. You can enjoy a professional massage at your home and save a lot of money from the expensive spa appointments. This massager can help you reduce the pain and fatigue you have from joints, sports injuries, arthritis, and others.
It improves the flexibility of your muscles and overall health at the same time. Like any other good handheld massager for knots, this one comes with different heads for different purposes. It has the 4-finger flex for real-life massage feels, an acupoint head to help you get relief of tension. This one can be really helpful when you need the best massager for shoulder knots.
You get a sleek, long handle to comfortably reach your back, neck, shoulder, and other body parts. The user-friendly, handy design makes it one of the nice personal handheld massagers. So, if you are in need of the most powerful handheld massager, you should give it a try.
Wahl Deep Tissue Features:
- This massager comes with a powerful motor that can offer you 3,350 Pulses Per Minute which is more than enough for a powerful massage.
- You have a variable speed dial to choose from so that you can control it and get an intense massage every time.
- It features 4 Unique Attachment Heads that lets you use the massager for different parts of the body for knots and other problems.
- You will have a long 9 feet Power Cable that makes it more convenient to use anytime you want.
- It features a user-friendly design that makes it easy to use so that you can use it without any prior experience.
5. Snailax Cordless Handheld Back Massager
The main reason to choose the Snailax Cordless Handheld Back Massager is that it relieves pain with perfect mild pressure on your knots and sore muscles. You can enjoy relaxation throughout the body after the massage. Unlike other massagers, this one spreads the warmth on the body thoroughly to relax tension and knots.
The handheld massager features multiple heads and different speeds as well. As a result, it delivers an enjoyable massage for every part of your body, especially on the back. So if you need the best handheld back massager, you can consider this one. No matter where your problem is, you can rely on this massager. Despite all these benefits, this one comes with an affordable price range.
This affordable cheap handheld massager has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that delivers approx 80mins of service on a full charge. Plus, you can use it while charging. Its lightweight and compact design let you carry it anywhere you go and enjoy the massage. So all in all, with all these features, this one should be the best handheld massager for knots.
Snailax Cordless Features:
- The massager comes with a powerful vibration motor that ensures a deep tissue percussion massage every time.
- You will have 4 interchangeable massage heads that let you use the machine in different parts of the body.
- It features 3 adjustable speed settings to help you enjoy the massage as per the needs of your body.
- The massager has a heated massage feature that helps you soothe away aches and pain.
- You get a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can serve you about 80 mins on a full charge for maximum convenience.
Benefits of Handheld Massager for Knots
Since you’re spending your hard-earned money on the massager, you should know the benefits you’re getting from it. Here are the main benefits you can get from the handheld massager for muscle knots.
- The main benefit of the handheld massager is that you can use it by yourself and massage any part of your body to save a lot of money.
- You can get relief of pain and relax the knots by using the handheld massager; a good massager spread the warmth through the body.
- When taking the massage regularly, it relaxes your soreness and deep tissue and thus, it improves your overall health.
- You can have a better sleep when taking the massage regularly as it effectively relaxes the soreness in your muscles.
- The handheld massager can play a vital part to reduce tension and anxiety after a long stressful day or a hard workout.
What to Think About Before Buying Handheld Massagers for Knots
Since not everyone has proper knowledge on the handheld massagers, it becomes tough to pick the best handheld massager for knots even when you have the list of some good massager. However, if you know what to consider, choosing the best one for your task becomes easier. Here are the things you should look for while buying a handheld massager:
The first thing you should think about is the type of motor and the power it runs on. As you already know that the handheld massager has a motor that runs the massaging function, a powerful message needs a powerful motor. A powerful massage also comes in handy to get relief from knots and pain as well. So make sure the one you are selecting comes with enough power to help you get relief from the pain and soreness.
When you have a powerful motor, you have a powerful speed on the massager. However, not every time you need the same power, nor every part of your body requires the same powerful massage. In that case, it is not possible to buy another one with low power. Instead, you should look for one that offers speed control so that you can use both high and low power for the best massage.
A good massager comes with a heat massage function. Most of the time muscle pain and soreness are the results of knotted muscles. A traditional massage might not work that deep. You need a heat massage to heat that easily to penetrate your knot muscles and lose them. As a result, you get relief from the pain and soreness. That is why it is important to have a massager with a heat function.
You should purchase a handheld massager that can apply to different parts of your body. However, an ordinary massager can be perfect for the entire body parts. In this case, you need one that comes with different heads. Different heads are designed for different parts of the body so that you can use one massager to massage multiple parts of your body.
Portability and noise:
When you’re purchasing a massager that runs on motors and power, you must think about portability and noise. For that, a sleek and lightweight design will be the perfect option. Also, try to go for the cordless massager as well. Besides, make sure it makes less noise during the operation. You surely do not want to disturb others as well as yourself while massaging.
If you think of these simple tips when buying the massager, I hope you can pick the best one for you.
Note: Hopefully, the above factors will help you buy a better massager For Knots. If you’re suffering with arthritis problem in your hand this massagers can help you; check out the detailed guideline here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any more questions? It is common to have questions after a review. If you have any, check out these frequently asked questions below:
Are Vibrating Massagers Good For You?
Vibrating massage plays a vital part to reduce the pain and soreness in the muscles. If you have pain and soreness in your muscles, a vibrating massager will be good for you.
How Often Should You Use A Massager?
In general, massaging provides better results when applying regularly. That means you should use a massager daily after the exercise, hard work, or office hours.
Is It Ok To Use Massager When Pregnant?
Pregnancy is a special situation and professionals recommend consulting the doctor before taking the massage. Take extra precautions before massage when you are pregnant.
Finding the best handheld massager for knots is really important if you need the best output from it. Only the best massager will provide you deep tissue relaxation and break the knots. I hope you’ve found the best handheld massager you’re looking for. However, if you need an expert suggestion picking the best overall among the list, I will go for the Snailax Cordless Handheld Massager.
It offers a powerful motor for deep massage, speed control, versatility, and silent operation control. You’ll get 80mins of usage from a full charge and take it anywhere with a lightweight design. There are very few that can offer these benefits.