After a long hectic day, what you really need for mental and physical relaxation is a massage on your feet. There are pressure points under the feet and you can rejuvenate your whole body by stimulating them. Getting spa appointments for foot massage is both expensive and time consuming. Using a foot massager can be the ultimate solution to that by saving both on time and money.
However, if you have large feet, it might become hard to find a foot massager that suits your size. Some manufacturers are making some, but finding the best foot massager for large feet is steel not a breeze. Stick to the article, our expert team has some foot massagers for you, no matter how large a foot you may have.
Are Foot Massagers Good for Your Feet?
It’s now medically proven that foot massagers can benefit a person from different aspects. Foot massagers are not only good for stimulating your feet but also beneficial for your entire body. It stimulates the acupoints under your feet to rejuvenate the vital organs, increase the blood flow, and circulation.
Some also have heat therapy to make it even better and boost your recovery from day-long stress and anxiety. If you have swollen or sore feet, a foot massager can help relax your feet. It will also stimulate the muscles in your feet because they take the most pressure throughout the day.
Table of Content:
Follow these quick links to the different sections of the article to navigate to the part you’re interested in:
- 5 Best Foot Massager for Large Feet Reviews 2020
- 1. HoMedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager with Heat & Air Compression
- 2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Air Compression, Kneading Massage, and Rolling Therapy
- 3. SereneLife SLFTMSG35 Shiatsu Foot Massager – Shiatsu Therapy for Heels, Toes and Ankles
- 4. RENPHO Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Shiatsu Deep Kneading
- 5. Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Etekcity Shiatsu Electric Foot Massage with Deep Kneading & Air Compression
- What To Consider Before Buying A Foot Massager For Large Feet?
- How To Use Foot Massager And Safety Tips?
- Final Thought
Here is a quick comparison chart for the foot massagers out expert team has declared the best foot massagers for large feet:
Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Etekcity Shiatsu Electric Foot Massage with Deep Kneading & Air Compression
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Air Compression, Kneading Massage, and Rolling Therapy
SereneLife SLFTMSG35 Shiatsu Foot Massager – Shiatsu Therapy for Heels, Toes and Ankles
RENPHO Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Shiatsu Deep Kneading
Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Etekcity Shiatsu Electric Foot Massage with Deep Kneading & Air Compression
5 Best Foot Massager for Large Feet Reviews 2020
Getting the best foot massager for large feet can be a daunting job as there are a ton of things to consider. Our expert team has researched the market, put the availables in test and found the ones that really are working. Here are 5 available foot massager that you can rely on if you have large feet and want the optimum result:
1. HoMedics Shiatsu Air 2.0 Foot Massager with Heat & Air Compression
The homedics foot massager offers the best deep-kneading shiatsu massage that works to relax your feet. You’ll enjoy a soothing massage and have a relaxing and refreshing experience with it. It’s one of the best homedics foot massager that uses rhythmic air compression to squeeze your feet gently to relax your feet.
You will find an optional heat option that works to increase the blood flow and lymphatic circulation. It also has three intensity level controls to help you choose low, medium, high, or a combination of the three. You can get a satisfying massage with the maximum controllability, relieving all the stress like a breeze.
What makes the ideal foot massager for big feet is the compatibility for all feet sizes. This means that no matter how large feet you may have, this foot massager suits you perfectly. You’ll also get removable and washable liners in it; you can easily clean and keep it fresh at all times.
HoMedics Shiatsu Features:
- This foot massager has deep kneading nodes for shiatsu massage that covers your entire foot.
- The soothing heat in this massager works to enhance your massage soothing your feet by improving circulation.
- It offers an air compression massage that squeezes your feet gently, getting you an amazing experience.
- This massager has removable, washable linings that you can maintain easily and keep the freshness intact.
- You can fit in any foot sizes inside this foot massager; never miss the chance of relaxation because of foot size anymore.
2. Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Air Compression, Kneading Massage, and Rolling Therapy
The miko shiatsu massager is quite effective at relieving foot pain, neuropathy, chronic pain, and plantar fasciitis. It comes with a rotational ball and a rolling stick that offers rolling therapy for maximum relief. The electric massage roller combined with heat, and air compression can improve your health condition making it the best heated foot massager.
It comes with fully customizable massage air pressure settings to improve the blood circulation. The deep kneading/rolling massage works gently to get rid of tense muscles and improves your lymphatic circulation. It’s also an ideal option if you need a foot massager for flat feet as you have enough controls for intensity levels.
For the control, you can use the touch panel alongside two wireless remotes for the utmost convenience in adjustments. You can unzip the foot inserts easily and clean them tol keep it hygienic and free from grimes. If you are craving for relief from foot pain and soreness, this is the massager to use.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Features:
- This foot massager features an electric massage roller and air compression that offer complete pain relief.
- It’s a foot massager with fully customizable massage for you to enjoy deep kneading/rolling massage.
- It comes with a touch panel and two wireless remotes that you can use to control and change the options without moving.
- The foot inserts are removable by unzipping them, you can wash them to maintain cleanliness.
- The adjustable heat settings work efficiently to relieve any pain, aching or tired feet by improving the circulation.
3. SereneLife SLFTMSG35 Shiatsu Foot Massager – Shiatsu Therapy for Heels, Toes and Ankles
This foot massager from serenelife provides you deep tissue kneading to relax your muscles. It uses shiatsu pressure therapy mode for a deeper massage that soothes your feet, toes, and ankles with a full foot therapy. This is one of the best foot massage machines with numerous health benefits and excellent massage experience.
You will get a heat function in this machine to improve circulation, making the best shiatsu foot massager with heat therapy. It incorporates a high-end infrared light therapy to soothe and comfort the pain in your feet. The adjustable massage intensity levels allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of your massage.
If you want to have a spa experience, this is the foot massager to use to relax your feet after a long day. By using its air pressure deep kneading technology, this foot massager releases tension and rejuvenates you. You can also use the remote controller with digital touch buttons for adjusting the 6 massage intensity levels without moving.
SereneLife SLFTMSG35 Features:
- This therapeutic machine features air pressure and deep kneading that ensure proper blood flow and pain relief.
- The foot massager offers a full foot therapy covering every part of your foot, relieving muscle pain and tension.
- It has adjustable massage intensity levels; you can change the intensity to have an enjoyable massage.
- The button-activated heat function uses infrared light to warm up and soothe your sore and aching feet.
- It comes with a remote controller with 6 level digital touch buttons to make adjustments without moving from where you are.
4. RENPHO Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Shiatsu Deep Kneading
Enjoy soothing heat therapy using heat functions in the renpho foot massager to get rid of aches and pain in your feet. This heated foot massager comes with adjustable massage intensity to adjust the intensity to match your preferences. With the multi-level adjustment settings in the massager, you can use it for a personalized massage program.
The renpho foot massager relaxes your whole body with its deep kneading shiatsu foot massage technique. It includes three squeeze intensities and three kneadings that are adjustable to suit your needs. The heat function of this foot massager is controllable for pain relief from plantar fasciitis with multiple levels.
You will love the ergonomic design of this foot massager with the ultimate comfort it offers. It is also perfect for people with large feet because it can accommodate all foot sizes. This foot massager has a removable and washable feet cover with a zipper to unzip when you want to clean it. It also comes with a timer that automatically shuts off after every 30 minutes to ensure safety.
RENPHO Foot Massager Features:
- This foot massager machine has deep-kneading shiatsu massage that enhances blood flow and aids chronic foot pain.
- The adjustable massage intensity feature allows you to adjust the massage intensity as you desire.
- Renpho foot massager has reflexology therapy that balances your whole body by targeting specific areas to ease tension in your feet and body.
- It has an ergonomic design to offer comfort as you enjoy a comprehensive, relaxing massage.
- This foot massager has removable, washable cloth foot chambers that you can clean to maintain hygiene.
5. Foot Massager Machine with Heat, Etekcity Shiatsu Electric Foot Massage with Deep Kneading & Air Compression
The foot massager machine features three intensities, which are low, medium, and high. Its three massage modes allow you to choose the massage speed that works for you the best. It uses a deep kneading massage to work on your feet from the bottom using the massage rollers. Air compression is also provided through the airbags that work by exerting pressure gently on the upper part of your feet.
The heating makes this machine the best electric foot massager that provides warmth to your feet to improve blood circulation. You will enjoy smooth, soothing heating by a touch of a button relieving pain effectively from your feet. What’s more amazing is that this foot massager has a smart app control that you can connect to your phone via bluetooth. You can control the foot massager as you sit comfortably without moving.
This foot massager has an lcd display to read and operate this machine conveniently. The timer settings range from 15, 20, and 25 minutes letting you set the ideal time that suits your needs. You will also love the price range it comes with as I call it the best affordable foot massager considering the features.
Foot Massager Machine Features:
- The shiatsu electric foot machine comes with a soothing heating feature that works on your feet, releasing tension hence relaxing your feet.
- The foot massager incorporates a deep kneading massage that works on your feet using massage rollers.
- It comes with airbags that offer air compression to extract the pressure gently off your feet.
- It’s foot massager that features three modes and three intensities, allowing you to choose the speed that is ideal for you.
- It comes with a smart control app that you connect to your phone to control the foot machine as you sit comfortably.
What To Consider Before Buying A Foot Massager For Large Feet?
Getting a foot massager for large feet isn’t like getting a regular foot massager. It has to fit in large feet comfortably and be able to massage the feet without suffocating. Here are the considerations you must keep in mind if you’re aiming for the best foot massager for large feet:
Foot size fitting:
This is of utmost important consideration because you don’t want to end up purchasing a foot massager that does not fit your feet. Some models are meant to fit all sizes while others go up to size 14. To get the right fit, you can take a look at the specifications to know what’s the largest size it accommodates. If the size fits you well, see the massage nodes will fit you to cover all parts of your feet while massaging.
Open or closed:
Foot massagers can serve several purposes, so the design will come into play. You may want to massage your foot, plus the other parts of your body with it. If that’s the case, go for the open design to use it multifunctional. However, if you want to massage your foot including ankles, toes, and calves, then the closed design will work best. You have to understand your purpose clearly before choosing a foot massager because the design is vital for maximum comfort.
Adjustable speed settings:
A foot massager without an adjustable speed setting is not ideal because you should be able adjust it as you wish. While using a foot massager, you should have the option of adjusting the massage speed to match your needs. Choosing a foot massager with a minimum of two-speed settings should work for you.
Electric or manual:
When choosing a foot massager, you will find both electric and manual options. An electric foot massager offers many benefits and features compared to a manual one. You may find that a manual massager is cheap, but look at the features you will be missing. An electric foot massager comes with pre-programmed massaging options that enable you to have the best massage experience.
Timer and automatic switch:
Choose a foot massager with an automatic switch for stopping massage sessions after the set time. The best part about an automatic switch is it keeps it from overheating and keeps you safe from injuries. You can choose a foot massager model with a single automatic timer or one with multiple timers according to your preference.
How To Use Foot Massager And Safety Tips?
Using a foot massager is not as difficult as many people think. It requires a little understanding and following simple procedures.
This Is How To Use A Foot Massager:
- Start by pacing your legs in the foot massage chamber so that your feet fit perfectly.
- Use the velcro strap provided to ensure that your feet size fits.
- Next, connect the foot massager machine to the electric socket to power it up.
- Next, switch the power button of your foot massager, and set your preferred options.
- Now sit back and enjoy your massage, and don’t forget to use different setting options for massage variations.
A foot massager needs proper care to get you the best service for a long time. Without proper safety precautions, the machine won’t perform as good as it should. Here are some essential safety tips to maintain if you’re using a foot massager:
- Follow the instructions on the manual when using the foot massager for the first time.
- Every connector should be connected to the massager and the socket properly.
- Ensure that the automatic switch is well engaged so that it shuts off at the specified time for safety purposes.
- Keep your foot massager clean by cleaning it after every use and give it some frequent maintenance jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ll answer some of the most frequently asked questions about foot massager for large feet that you might find interesting:
Do Vibrating Foot Massagers Work?
Can You Use A Foot Massager Too Much?
How Often Can You Use A Foot Massager?
How Long Should A Foot Massage Last?
Getting the best foot massager for large feet is an investment you won’t regret. You can get a great enthusiasm and feel energetic after a long working day if you use a foot massager. I hope the above list helped you get your next foot massager to help you live a more enjoyable life.
However, if you’re confused about the best overall machine, getting the homedics shiatsu air 2.0 foot massager would be a good choice. It accommodates any feet sizes, so you can use it comfortably along with a deep-kneading shiatsu massage for effective relaxation. It eliminates the pain and soreness with the right combination of vibration, massage, and heat with air compression.