Are you suffering from arthritis, weak bones, numb fingers, problematic liver, heart, lung, or other major organs? The number of infected patients with arthritis is growing. Some suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, while others have unbearable pain and stiffness. Some innovative hand massagers are doing pretty well to relieve these issues.
However, you must get the best hand massager for arthritis if you want the best result from it. There are many self-proclaimed hand massagers without a performance good enough. To end that dilemma, we’ve researched most of them and found the ones that are doing pretty well. Stick to the article to know about them if you’re planning to treat your arthritis issues right from your home.
Do Hand Massagers Work For Arthritis?
Some well-reputed Medical institutes researched remedies for arthritis, they found a positive result from the study. According to this research, hand massager therapy is a complementary treatment for it. It can treat neuropathy, carpal tunnel syndrome, finger stiffness, and arthritis. So, it is obvious that using a hand massager can treat pain, injuries, and get relief from arthritis-related sickness.
Table Of Content:
We’ve added an article summary table that will help you to jump into the desired section with just a click away:
- Do Hand Massagers Work For Arthritis?
- 5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Reviews 2020
- Who Needs a Hand Massager for Arthritis?
- Why Do You Need To Use A Hand Massager For Arthritis?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Final Verdict
We enlisted a useful comparison table for your required hand massager. It will assist you to choose the best item without reading the entire content from an expert point of view:
5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Reviews 2020
There are different hand massagers available that offer non-effective performances for arthritis problems. Nonetheless, here are the Best Hand Massager For Arthritis that have effective results:
1. PGG Cordless Electric Hand Massager Machine with Compression
The PGG Cordless Electric hand massager is one of the best hand massager for arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. It allows you to get massages anytime at the home, office, and when you’re on the move. This carpal tunnel massage machine is lightweight and portable for ease of handling.
With its smooth operation, you can use this point therapy massager for arthritis units anytime you need. This gentle heat therapy machine promotes blood circulation, ease numbness, and cold fingers. One of the best features of this unit is the air pressure modes with 3 different intensity levels. It helps you remove pain caused by finger numbness, and relieve arthritis discomfort.
Its heat compression with soothing warmth prevents dryness and dehydration on your hands. You’ll get a roller massage technique with innovative finger masseurs. It soothes your tired fingers after a long day of handheld tasks. The Lithium-Ion rechargeable 2200mah battery charges within 30 minutes and massage for a long time.
PGG Cordless Electric Hand Massager Features:
- Its heating therapy cure process removes cold fingers and pain by promoting proper blood circulation in the hands.
- It’s built-in Air pressure inflates and deflates in 3 different intensity levels. It treats finger numbness and relieves arthritis.
- This innovative hand massager has heat compression to keep the hands moist, preventing dryness.
- It comes with a roller massaging method to relieve your tired fingers after a busy day behind the desk.
- It’s a great cordless massager with lightweight designs. You can move and use the unit anywhere you go, any time you want.
2. HoMove Hand Roller Massager
The Homove hand roller massager comes with great value, featuring notable performances. It allows you to achieve the most comfort to call it the best hand massager machine. It’s one of the best arthritis massage machines with the design combination of finger roller and palm air technology. It has 3 different massage modes and 3 levels of air pressure intensity. This option helps you reduce carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms and increase blood circulation.
The most compelling part is its air pressure technology with a 360° comprehensive massage. It promotes blood transfusion method for relaxation in your palm, relieving hand injury. The integrated heat therapy technology delivers adequate warmth. It soothes the joints of the hand and relieves you from stiffness and cramping.
Its warm setting promotes your blood circulation, reduces hand fatigue, soothes the muscles, numbness and relieves hand pain. Plus, its roller massager and air and warm compress massage your fingers and relax them.
HoMove Hand Roller Massager Features:
- Its adjustable intensity levels get you a versatile massaging experience with different settings.
- The warmth of the massager offers comprehensive massaging to improve the blood flow.
- It’s a rhythmic air compressor with proper inflation and deflation delivers you great relaxation.
- The integrated heat therapy relieves you from a hand injury, pain, soreness, or stiffness.
- Its roller finger massagers stimulate the blood circulation of your fingers and treat pain.
3. Electric Hand Massager for Palm Massage
The Electric Hand masseur has an ergonomic design and different massage methods. Its air compression, heat therapy, vibration, and kneading on the palm and fingers get you impressive results. With its innovative technology for massage, it’s one of the best massagers for hands. The internal design with softer cushioning offers you the highest comfort and soothes the pain.
Its 3 different massaging modes relax you instantly after a busy day of handheld jobs. Its air pressure compression technology uses rhythmic pressure to your hand from the wrist through to the palm. These options remove stiffness, numbness, and reduce arthritis pain. Plus, its gentle heating therapy process improves blood circulation to relieve swelling.
This Electric Massager works with a high-quality, rechargeable battery that takes 3 hours for a full charge. Its lightweight design allows you to carry and use the massager in your home, office, or even when you’re on the move.
Electric Hand Massager Features:
- The Electric hand massager interior design uses premium-quality cushioning to keep it comfortable even if you’re in pain.
- Its different massaging modes offer you the best relaxation and minimize numbness, hand fatigue after a long time of handjob.
- Its air compression technology helps you with an ideal massaging through the wrist to fingers to reduce soreness.
- The heating therapy improves blood circulation and soothes your hand swelling, arthritis pain.
- Its rechargeable battery and lightweight design help you carry and massage your hands anywhere, any time.
4. Comfier Wireless Hand Massager
The Comfier Wireless is a carpal tunnel hand massager with some innovative technologies. With a significant performance for both hands, it’s one of the best hand and wrist massager among the similar ones. This advanced hand massager has 3 air pressure modes and 3 intensity levels.
You’ll get an adoptive air pressure and compress warm air to soothe your wrist, palm, and fingers dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome. Its heating therapy with 3 heat levels promotes blood circulation, treats cold fingers, and muscle soreness.
It’s a powerful and efficient wireless massager with a long-lasting rechargeable battery. In fact, this cordless hand massage machine with lightweight and portable features allows you to use anywhere. The unit is usable at the home, office, or anywhere you want while on the move anytime.
Comfier Wireless Hand Massager Features:
- Its rhythmic air compression reduces muscle soreness, finger pain, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The soothing heat therapy improves your blood circulation and eases swelling on your hands.
- It’s 3 pressure modes along with 3 intensity levels helps your hands stay warm, reduces pain and fatigue.
- The Comfier Wireless hand massager has a powerful built-in battery application that offers you a non-stop service life.
- It’s a lightweight and portable hand massager that allows you to carry the unit in the office or on the go.
5. CINCOM Rechargeable Hand Massager
The Cincom Rechargeable Hand Massager is an ideal therapist for pain in both hands with carpal tunnel syndrome. It’s one of the best electric hand massagers among similar hand massager units. This massager for hand pain has innovative features with compelling treatments for arthritis.
Its rhythmic air compression massage techniques massage your hand with 3 different modes. The compression has many intensity levels and offers an adequate warm heat to your cold hand. Plus, its 3-in-1 heating function plays a significant role during hand massaging. It relieves hand fatigue, stiff finger joints and pain etc.
The Cincom hand massager has a built-in 2500mAh rechargeable powerful Lithium-ion battery. It runs it for 60-90 minutes with a full charge. Furthermore, the lightweight and portable design makes it usable at home, office, or elsewhere for better mobility.
CINCOM Rechargeable Hand Massager Features:
- The Cincom Hand Massager has air pressure techniques with inflation and deflation of hot air which is useful warmth to cold hands.
- Its ergonomic design with versatile usability allows you to use the unit for both left and right hands.
- You’ll get 3-in-1 heating functions during hand massage to remove fatigue and stiff joints.
- This hand massager has a 2500mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery in it for a non-stop massage for 60-90minutes.
- It’s a lightweight and portable hand massager that you can use at the office, home, or even on a trip.
Who Needs a Hand Massager for Arthritis?
People suffer from hand pain, fingers joint pain, stiffness, cold hand because of arthritis problems. Hand massagers are perfect for their problems. Lack of adequate hand movements in your daily life may trigger such issues. People who provide home services, do desk jobs, or athletes suffer from arthritis. Some outcomes from these issues are carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, and cold hands. People with these health problems or professionals can get benefited from hand massages.
Why Do You Need To Use A Hand Massager For Arthritis?
Hand massagers improve many health issues from simple tiredness to prenatal massage. So, why people with arthritis issues should pay attention to hand massager and how it benefits them? Here’s why:
- A hand massager with air compression soothes your hands with hot air that keeps your hands warm for cold hand diseases.
- The hand massager with gentle heating techniques improves your blood circulation. It alleviates finger pain, muscle soreness, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Hand massager is a complementary application that helps you relieve permanent arthritis issues.
- Most high-end hand massagers deliver better performance compared to manual hand therapists. They soothe hand injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, and arthritis problems.
- A portable hand massager allows you to carry it anywhere you move and massage whenever you want.
Note: If you’re suffering with muscle knots in your body, handheld massagers can help you; check out the detailed guideline here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before considering a new hand massager, you may find yourself alone with outnumbers of questions without a hint. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions people are asking about on the internet:
Is It Good To Massage Your Hands?
It has been scientifically proven that daily hand massage can increase your hand strength, make hands relax, ease pain and reduce anxiety simultaneously. Hand massage is a complementary treatment for arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy, hand injuries etc.
How Often Should A Person Get A Hand Massage?
A arthritis patient can take the hand massager treatment for a daily basis. It’s a good practice to remove hand pains, stiffness and cold hand problems forever.
How Long Should You Get A Hand Massage?
To achieve the remarkable benefits from a hand massager, you should use the application every day for a minimum of 15 minutes with different modes and intensity levels to remove hand pains. Also, taking a single round hand massage before bedtime makes you more relaxed and offers quality sleep.
To wrap things up, I must remind you that only the best hand massager for arthritis will work efficiently. If you have problems like carpal tunnel syndrome, fingers numbness, joint or wrist pain, it’s best to get one. I hope you’ve found the best hand massager as a way out for your arthritis issues.
However, if you want an expert opinion about the best overall hand massager among the list above, the PGG Cordless Hand Massager would be it. You can use it with 3 different intensity levels and for up to 30 minutes of continuous use from a single charge. Its efficient air pressure, gentle heating, and robust performance will impress you.